Note: This refers to PREVIOUS SL event, held in October 2012
Please see information on the newest Sound Living.
Sound Living 2012
Our on-line registraton site is now closed, however walk-ins are welcome! We do only accept check or cash at the door.
To make the registration process easier, we encourage you to browse our list of presenters and sessions and complete and bring a registration sheet with you; you may use the links to the left, or view our SL_2012 brochure (pdf).
- Saturday, October 20, 2012, Everett, WA (Schedule & Directions)
- Keynote address: Marine Debris: The Global Problem and its Local Impacts
by Nir Barnea
- Three sessions of classes, with time for lunch, and to explore the exhibits.
- 25 classes (19 new from last year!)
- Registration closed October 14th 11pm
- Free snacks, optional lunch for $8.00.
- Cost: The cost is now $25 to attend (the second and third person in your party are only $20 each). Thediscounted earlybird rate closed on 10/11/2012
- Find out more ...