Note: This refers to PREVIOUS SL event, held in October 2012
Please see information on the newest Sound Living.
- Sound Living 2012
- Registration closed October 14th 11pm
- Saturday, October 20, 2012
- 8:00 am - Check In begins - pick up your registration packet
- 9:00 am - Welcome, Keynote - Marine Debris: The Global Problem and its Local Impacts
by Nir Barnea
- 10:00 am - complimentary morning snack
- 10:30 am - Morning Session begins
- throughout the day - Displays/Exhibits staffed by state and local experts will be available for browsing. The LEP Gift Shop table will offer many appropriate items for purchase, including the canvas bag shown at right.
- 11:30-12:30 - Lunch, Displays/Exhibits
- 12:30 pm - First Afternoon Session begins
- 1:30 pm - complimentary afternoon snack
- 1:45 pm - Second Afternoon Session begins
- 2:45 pm - Break / Exhibits
- 3:00 pm - Final Afternoon Session beings
- 4:00 pm - End of day.
- Getting Here
- See our Directions page for:
- directions to get to the college.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ...
- We are working to make Sound Living plastics light!
- Please try to bring a coffee mug or other reusable drink container.
- We will also have a supply of compostable cups for coffee and water available throughout the day.