A One Day "Communiversity"
Welcome to Sound Living 2013! We are pleased to bring you a day of learning at Everett Community College showcasing the connections between water, land and people in the Salish Sea landscape. We are delighted to offer you 24 presentations in four different sessions, featuring an amazing array of topics and skilled presenters that are working in their fields today. Whether you are interested in the 'Giant Pacific Octopus', 'Successful Tree Management' or 'Comedy, Economics and Climate Change', you'll find a session of interest. The hardest choice you'll have to make is which presentations to select!
- Saturday, November 9, 2013, Everett Commuity College, Everett, WA (Schedule & Directions)
- Enjoy Points of Hope for Puget Sound
, our Key Note Panel Session, moderated by Betsy Peabody, Puget Sound Restoration Fund Executive Director and Founder
- Four sessions of classes, with time for lunch, to explore the exhibits and bid on raffle prizes!
- 25 classes (almost all new!) that cover our six themes of Ecosystems, Climate, Innovations, Wildlife, Water and Stewardship at Home.
- The registration site closed on November 3rd, but walk-in registration is welcome.
- Free snacks, optional lunch for $8.00.
- Registration is $30.00 on/before 11/03/13. There is a reduced fee of $20.00 for students and active duty military. Walkin registrations are available and we have decided to eliminate the $10 late fee for walk-ins.
- Our first ever Raffle to support WSU Beach Watchers, with tickets to local attractions like the Seattle Aquarium and Woodland Park Zoo, gift cards to local restaurants and baskets filled with goodies. Only cash or check accepted.
- There are six clock hours available for educators! The NWESD fee for clock hours is $17.00.
- Find out more ...
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Snohomish County Marine Resources Committee, Sound Action, Futurewise and Tulalip Tribes!
If you have any questions, please contact us at Sound.Living@wsu.edu or 425 357-6028. We look forward to seeing you.