- Sound Living 2013
- Registration closed November 3rd, 11pm. Walkin registrations will be available on Nov 9 for a walkin fee of $40.00 ($30:00 for students and active military)
- Saturday, November 9, 2013
- 8:00 am - Check In begins - pick up your registration packet
- 9:00 am - Welcome, Keynote - Points of Hope for Puget Sound
moderated by Betsy Peabody
- 10:30 am - complimentary morning snack
- 10:45 am - Morning Session begins
- throughout the day - Displays/Exhibits staffed by state and local experts will be available for browsing.
- 11:45-12:30 - Lunch, Displays/Exhibits
- 12:30 pm - First Afternoon Session begins
- 1:30 pm - complimentary afternoon snack
- 1:45 pm - Second Afternoon Session begins
- 2:45 pm - Break / Exhibits (Winning Raffle Ticket Numbers Posted)
- 3:00 pm - Final Afternoon Session beings
- 4:00 pm - End of day (Pick up raffle prizes!)
- Getting Here
- See our Directions page for:
- directions to get to the college.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ...
- We are working to make Sound Living trash light!
- Please try to bring a coffee mug or other reusable drink container. We will also have a supply of compostable cups for coffee and water available throughout the day, plus some recycled content, BPA free water bottles available as a bonus for raffle ticket sales.
- Please bring a reuseable bag for any goodies that you may pick up at presentations or educational displays.