- Sound Living 2014
- Registration closed October 18, 11pm. Walkin registrations will be available on October 25 for a walk in fee of $30.00 ($20.00 for students, teachers, and active military)
- Saturday, October 25, 2014
- 8:00 am - Check In begins - pick up your registration packet
- 9:00 am - Welcome, Keynote Address - Port Gardner and Beyond: A Place Across Centuries and Cultures moderated by David Dilgard
- 10:15 am - complimentary morning snack / Exhibit Viewing
- 10:45 am - Morning Session begins
- 12:00 - 1:00- Lunch, Displays/Exhibits
- 1:00 pm - First Afternoon Session begins
- 2:00 pm - Raffle Closes during First Afternoon Session
- 2:30 pm - complimentary afternoon snack / Exhibit Viewing / Pick up Raffle Prizes
- 2:45 pm - Second Afternoon Session begins
- 4:00 pm - End of day (Pick up raffle prizes!)
On-going: Displays / Exhibits staffed by state and regional experts during all breaks and during check-in.
- Getting Here
- See our Directions page for:
- directions to get to the college.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ...
- We are working to make Sound Living trash light!
- Please try to bring a coffee mug or other reusable drink container. We will also have a supply of compostable cups for coffee and water available throughout the day, plus some recycled content, BPA free water bottles available as a bonus for raffle ticket sales.
- Please bring a reuseable bag for any goodies that you may pick up at presentations or educational displays.