This refers to a PREVIOUS event - held in October 2015
See information on most recent event
- Sound Living 2015
- Registration closed October 26, 9am. Walkin registrations will be available on October 25 for a walk in fee of $15.00 ($15.00 for students, teachers, and active military)
- Saturday, October 31, 2015
- 8:00 am - Check In begins - pick up your registration packet
- 9:00 am - Welcome, Keynote Address - Puget Sound's Vital Signs moderated by Scott Redman
- 10:20 am - complimentary morning snack / Exhibit Viewing
- 10:35 am - Morning Session begins
- 11:45 - 12:30- Lunch
- 12:30 pm - First Afternoon Session begins
- 1:45 pm - Raffle Winners Announced
- 1:45 pm - complimentary afternoon snack / Pick up Raffle Prizes
- 2:00 pm - Second Afternoon Session begins
- 3:00 pm - End of day / Pick up raffle prizes! / Teachers Clock Hour Form Completion
- Getting Here
- See our Directions page for directions to Mukilteo Presbyterian Church
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ...
- We are working to make Sound Living trash light!
- Please try to bring a coffee mug or other reusable drink container. We will also have a supply of compostable cups for coffee and water available throughout the day, plus some recycled content, BPA free water bottles available as a bonus for raffle ticket sales.
- Please bring a reuseable bag for any goodies that you may pick up at presentations or educational displays.