- Sound Living 2016
- Registration closes October 18 at 9am. Walk in registrations will be available on October 22 for a walk in fee of $20.
- Saturday, October 22, 2016
- 8:00 am - Check In begins - pick up your registration packet
- 9:00 am - Welcome, Keynote Address - Sound Challenges, Sound Choices moderated by Jeff Renner
- 10:20 am - complimentary morning snack / Exhibit Viewing / Networking
- 10:35 am - Morning Session begins
- 11:45 - 12:30- Lunch
- 12:30 pm - First Afternoon Session begins
- 1:45 pm - complimentary afternoon snack / Exhibit Viewing / Networking
- 2:00 pm - Second Afternoon Session begins
- 3:00 pm - End of day / Pick up silent auction prizes! / Teachers Clock Hour Form Completion
- Getting Here
- See our Directions page for directions to Mukilteo Presbyterian Church
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ...
- We are working to make Sound Living trash light!
- Please try to bring a coffee mug or other reusable drink container. We will also have a supply of compostable cups for coffee and water available throughout the day, plus some recycled content.
- Please bring a reuseable bag for any goodies that you may pick up at presentations or educational displays and a name tag if you already have one.